Cherry Pie is excellent strain for managing stress disorders, leaving cannabis enthusiasts feeling relaxed, happy and uplifted.
Cherry Pie Experience
Cherry Pie is a delightful hybrid that promotes an easygoing mood and relaxed atmosphere. Slightly indica-dominant, this strain is a great choice for taking in a sunset or spending some quality time with an old friend. Mild-mannered and mellow, Cherry Pie adds a nice rosy tint to practically any situation.
Unlike many sativa hybrids, which can cause feelings of raciness and energy, Cherry Pie produces a very calm, euphoric sensation. Relief from muscle tension and physical stress accompany this uplifting, contented experience.
Cherry Pie is a fairly nice strain for getting things done. Many find that it encourages concentration and creativity. This would be an excellent strain for painting, tuning into some great music, or other artistic ventures.
Cherry Pie has a reputation for increasing appetite, so having some snacks around while partaking is a good idea. In general, it creates a joyful and positive vibe all around.
Medical Benefits of Cherry Pie
This strain won’t knock you out quite like other Indicas. Rather, expect a long, slow, functional sedation, which makes it a popular choice for medical marijuana patients.
- Patients tend to like this strain for muscle spasms, stress, and insomnia.
- Those with PTSD symptoms may find this strain helps to manage their ailments.
- Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and other stress-related disorders can also be helped by this strain.
- Other mental health conditions like depression and ADD/ADHD may respond well to Cherry Pie’s upbeat and focused experience.
- This strain is also thought to ease mild to moderate aches and pains.
- If something is keeping you up at night, this is a good strain to keep near the bedside table. Many find that this entrancing flower can help you drift off to sleep.
*Disclaimer: All the above information was combined from different sources. The above information, pictures and %’s cannot be guaranteed and is merely a guideline for informational purposes.